I learned a tough lesson years ago... I knew this lady who worked at the library here. She had a heart defect. Knowing she might have an unexpected end to her life at any time, she chose to celebrate her birthday every year with as much fanfare as possible. She worked in the kids dept. so that made it better. I never liked to celebrate my birthday, and viewed it as one year closer to old age. When I learned about her heart issue it really made me change my view. Now I look forward to my birthday every year. When I worked with my kindergarten class I made a whole day of it, cupcakes included! When she died, as expected, unexpectedly. It really made me take stock of my life. We need to live life to its fullest. Regardless of how short/long it may be. I promise the first year of your mom being gone will be hard. But I know every step you take each day will make her proud! Love you girl! - Ginny Storey-Mosley
she has been on my mind sooo much,, I miss her to much for words,, ,, Lynnie,, you were my best friend for 43 wonderful years , We did alot to gether , I just wish we had more time to do all things things we planned to do,, but dont you worry my sweet girl,, we will have all the time in the world when we met in heaven,, I love you ,Lynn,,,,, - Auntie Sandy
I had a dream about her the other night and it was kind of weird. She was at our TOPS meeting and she was beautiful and very slim. She has always been beautiful to me and I am pretty sure she was letting me know that she was ok. It gave me some inspiration to get back on my program and lose this weight. I miss her so very much. Its hard to lose a friend of 20 plus years. I love you my sweet and wonderful friend. I hope your beautiful birthday in heaven was indeed that, beautiful! - Robin McConnell
No comments:
Post a Comment