9/19/14
I love you and miss you and I know it is wrong of me to think this but god was a little selfish calling you home so soon. There is so much love missing in our days now, all that is left is a hurting lull that can't be filled. Sure it will get easier someday but the pain will still be in everyone's heart no matter how much time passes. - Kendra Trask
9/17/14
Mommy I miss you so much tonight that my heart literally hurts. I don't know what else to say other then I love you. Xoxo. - me
9/14/14
LYNN, I LOVE YOU,,, - Sandy Williams
I am so grateful to be part of such an amazing family! Lynn, was and is an amazing woman. I am truly a better person because of her love and guidance.Betsy, Michael, Colleen and Maranda, I love you all! Thank you for being my friend! If you ever need anything, just ask! I got your back! - Stephen Hart
9/13/14
Dear Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig, you would have loved today's service! All of your friends and loved dressed in red. It was moments of remembering the good times we shared with you, celebrating your love and your sweetness. We miss you so much. But I know you are watching over us. I love you and will miss you so much! I wish I could have one more moment so I could say thank you! - Kristin McConnell
9/11/14
I miss you Lynn - Kim Trask
Red nails for Lynn!!! #RIPLynnScgallig I'll miss you always! - Crystal Trask
I miss you so much!
I love you so much you don't even know - Carolanne Fuhrman
9/10/14
Prayers for Lynn Marie Spalinger Schalligs family and friends. I have many fond childhood memories with Lynn and know she will be missed by many. - Alice Rogers
I sat here reading all the wonderful words from all that knew and loved Lynn, I have had honor of having her as my best friend for 43 years. I was able to go with Tonya Loux, and be with Lynn Thursday and Friday,, Like so many of you,its so hard to believe shes not here. I wanted to call her and tell her something ,,but,,, than realize I couldn't talk to her like that any more,,,, so my Lynnie, I hope you heard my words,, I miss you so much and love you so so much,,, look down on us now and than,,You have meant the world to me and so many others,,,,Dear God,, Please take care of this amazing soul,, she's just,,,, well ,,,words cant even express it.... I love you, Schallig Family!!! - Sandy Williams
9/9/14
All kinds of feelings and emotions tonight. I have been reflecting back over the last 11 or so years knowing Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig and the thought of her gone so quick. So many deaths recently this one just keeps hurting. She was that mother figure for my children when I was first getting clean and picked them up for church she helped shape a lot of kids lives. She tried to make the difference and I feel she did in a lot of ways too. I'm glad I had the pleasure of knowing her. -- Nadine Warren
9/6/14
it is hard when a loved one is promoted to glory. i am sooooo happy for Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig.......!!! she is in heaven with not only her Precious JESUS but also getting to know my strange but wonderful dog Petey! Yes, God does have the BEST sense of humor (you should have known Petey...)....on the other hand, I feel like I have just been punched in my tummy.....and am having a surreal experience....kind of "am I dreaming"?.....Time is the only thing that separates Christian believers from being reunited with our precious loved ones that are in the presence of our priceless Daddy....but it seems like an infinite chasm.....but it really isn't.....we are soooooo close to all being together forever, I believe.....share your profound and true faith in the One and Only Hope with those you love and those you meet....those whom the precious Holy Spirit urges you to share with....me included.... -- Cathy Abernathy
I can't believe your gone you where a wonderful person to everyone, I know you are taking care of my babies up there just like you took care of all of us down here, I will never forget you I love you. R.i.p! -- Melody Holloway James
We lost Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig this morning, heaven has a new angel and we lost a bright light here on earth. I will miss her so much. Rest in peace dear friend. -- Cathy Baker
There have been three women in my life that I have considered worthy enough to be called mom, one of was Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig, she was also one of my moms best friends, today she passed into the arms of her savior Jesus Christ. I consider it a privilege that no matter what I was feeling she always was a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear. I will miss her dearly. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and other loved ones as they go through this difficult time. -- Kristin McConnell
I keep checking your Facebook in hopes that your not really gone. I want to believe this is all a nightmare. I keep waiting for you to like one of my pics or status updates. I know you're in a great place but you were needed still here with us! I'm going to miss our talks we had. Every time I drove past your street I told myself I need to stop and see you. I'm so glad I got to talk to you a couple weeks ago at Walmart. You did teach me and many others so much growing up. I will always have great memories of you. Really wish I had taken more time to come see you more You're such a great person and I'm just not ready to face the fact that you're really gone. you really are great and god truly gave us an amazing women that he called home to soon. -- Kimberley Trask
To my friend Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig God be with you. Good people are hard to find. -- Cynthia Bray
Then Helen McDowall: This breaks my heart. Prayers to you Sandy and to Lynn's family, and to all who are touched by her passing. Such a shock, and such a lovely mother, grandma, wife and friend, Miss you Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig
I love you so much you don't even know - Carolanne Fuhrman
9/10/14
Prayers for Lynn Marie Spalinger Schalligs family and friends. I have many fond childhood memories with Lynn and know she will be missed by many. - Alice Rogers
I sat here reading all the wonderful words from all that knew and loved Lynn, I have had honor of having her as my best friend for 43 years. I was able to go with Tonya Loux, and be with Lynn Thursday and Friday,, Like so many of you,its so hard to believe shes not here. I wanted to call her and tell her something ,,but,,, than realize I couldn't talk to her like that any more,,,, so my Lynnie, I hope you heard my words,, I miss you so much and love you so so much,,, look down on us now and than,,You have meant the world to me and so many others,,,,Dear God,, Please take care of this amazing soul,, she's just,,,, well ,,,words cant even express it.... I love you, Schallig Family!!! - Sandy Williams
9/9/14
All kinds of feelings and emotions tonight. I have been reflecting back over the last 11 or so years knowing Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig and the thought of her gone so quick. So many deaths recently this one just keeps hurting. She was that mother figure for my children when I was first getting clean and picked them up for church she helped shape a lot of kids lives. She tried to make the difference and I feel she did in a lot of ways too. I'm glad I had the pleasure of knowing her. -- Nadine Warren
9/6/14
it is hard when a loved one is promoted to glory. i am sooooo happy for Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig.......!!! she is in heaven with not only her Precious JESUS but also getting to know my strange but wonderful dog Petey! Yes, God does have the BEST sense of humor (you should have known Petey...)....on the other hand, I feel like I have just been punched in my tummy.....and am having a surreal experience....kind of "am I dreaming"?.....Time is the only thing that separates Christian believers from being reunited with our precious loved ones that are in the presence of our priceless Daddy....but it seems like an infinite chasm.....but it really isn't.....we are soooooo close to all being together forever, I believe.....share your profound and true faith in the One and Only Hope with those you love and those you meet....those whom the precious Holy Spirit urges you to share with....me included.... -- Cathy Abernathy
I can't believe your gone you where a wonderful person to everyone, I know you are taking care of my babies up there just like you took care of all of us down here, I will never forget you I love you. R.i.p! -- Melody Holloway James
We lost Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig this morning, heaven has a new angel and we lost a bright light here on earth. I will miss her so much. Rest in peace dear friend. -- Cathy Baker
There have been three women in my life that I have considered worthy enough to be called mom, one of was Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig, she was also one of my moms best friends, today she passed into the arms of her savior Jesus Christ. I consider it a privilege that no matter what I was feeling she always was a shoulder to cry on and a listening ear. I will miss her dearly. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and other loved ones as they go through this difficult time. -- Kristin McConnell
I keep checking your Facebook in hopes that your not really gone. I want to believe this is all a nightmare. I keep waiting for you to like one of my pics or status updates. I know you're in a great place but you were needed still here with us! I'm going to miss our talks we had. Every time I drove past your street I told myself I need to stop and see you. I'm so glad I got to talk to you a couple weeks ago at Walmart. You did teach me and many others so much growing up. I will always have great memories of you. Really wish I had taken more time to come see you more You're such a great person and I'm just not ready to face the fact that you're really gone. you really are great and god truly gave us an amazing women that he called home to soon. -- Kimberley Trask
To my friend Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig God be with you. Good people are hard to find. -- Cynthia Bray
Then Helen McDowall: This breaks my heart. Prayers to you Sandy and to Lynn's family, and to all who are touched by her passing. Such a shock, and such a lovely mother, grandma, wife and friend, Miss you Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig
Sending my prayers to lynn's family. We lost a great person who will be deeply missed by so many. Lynn you touched the lives of so many. So sad to see you go so soon. -- Kenneth Tibbles
My friend since Berney Grade School. I will miss you, you were always happy, and had a beautiful smile. Keep smiling down from heaven, love you -- Helen McDowall
Today I lost a wonderful mentor, friend, role model, second mom, and an amazing woman of God! Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig you will never know how important to my life you were growing up... I thank you for everything you did for me in my life. —
feeling sad. I am so so sorry that your gone... I am glad to have been able to see you a couple of weeks ago... You were such an important part of my life growing up... I love you! I know I will get to see you again in Heaven one day!!! Jesus is with you!!! You were an amazing role model for me... I am at a lost for words!!! I love you!
Melissa Carslile
To my beautiful friend I will miss you, you were a gift in my life. I will miss you so much. -- Cathy Baker
It's sad to hear of Lynn's passing. She was an amazing mother, role model, and Christian woman. She will be missed greatly. RIP to one of God's Angels. -- Heather Taylor
At a loss for words. . can't stop the tears. Heaven got a amazing angel today. I will miss you more than words can say Momma Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig. I will never forget all you did for me even when I was at my worst. —
feeling shattered. -- JamieDawn Thompson McConnell
Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig you were my friend since 7th grade. I will miss you. You always brightened my day. Even though we have not seen each other in a long time and became facbook friends you always made me feel like your sister! May your family and Jaye be comforted by the Father up above you love so much.
I am thankful to have known you. And so sorry I could not have said goodbye. -- Rita Winegardner
The world lost a dear and wonderful woman this morning. Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig's hugs could warm and soothe like no other. Betsy Smith and Colleen Schallig, your mama will be greatly missed! Though I didn't see her often she made me feel like I'd never been away and that no matter what I was the most important person just by being with her. I'm so sorry for your loss. Know that there are many prayers and loves coming your way right now. -- Brooke Christiansen
I'm am so very thankful I got to see you one more time before you left us .I love you and will always miss you... -- Adra Hughes
I lost my sister in law today. She was a sweet, wonderful woman with a big heart. She was always there to help me when I needed help with mom and I'm sure there are numerous other people that also have stories to tell about Lynn and her kindness. My heart goes out to her family: my brother Jaye, Betsy,Colleen, and Michael. Lynn was a hands-on mom so there will be a large void in their lives that will be difficult and probably never be filled. I pray that God will give them peace and hope. Some day we will be reunited with our loved ones and it will be a wonderful thing. That is the hope that I pray they cherish in their hearts. "Some Day..." -- Analise Schallig
I am still having trouble accepting this. You were a second mom to me.. Growing up in your presence has truly impacted me. I will always love you and remember all the time we spent together. We did not have enough time together. I will miss you always -- Crystal Trask
You will be missed!!! -- Candi Bennett
A golden heart stopped beating today cuz God only takes the best. I will always miss you my friend, Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig, In many ways you have been my strength and I will always remember that. You were always there for me and many others. You had a heart of gold and you did all that you could to be there for anyone who needed it. It didn't matter if it was a shoulder to cry on or one of your special hugs. We all love you. Love you forever and always. RIP my friend. -- Robin McConnell
My heart goes out to all the family members and many friends of Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig. There are no words right now that can help...but it does help to know that you are not going through this horrible time alone.....The Comforter is going through this with you.....every second....every heartbeat.....every emotion....every thought....He is helping carry this burden that you alone cannot bear....I love you Colleen Schallig and Betsy Smith and girls and so many of our extended family that are also grieving.....you are in our thoughts, prayers, and love.... -- Cathy Abernathy
I love you sooo much and I will never forget the love you showed for everyone! You are an amazing person and will be remembered by lots of family and friends. Please watch over everyone from heaven and tell my daddy Chris hi please! Prayers and hugs to the schallig family! -- Kimberley Trask
Love you Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig. You were another mother to me. 30 years of knowing you will never be enough. Miss you so much. Love you. —
feeling heartbroken. -- Carol Cordes
My heart is breaking for the Schallig family today!! What a great loss! Lynn was an amazing person, she was a step in mother to half of Lebanon, I'm sure of it! She never turned anyone away, and loved them all deeply! She will be greatly missed! -- Tabi Corbett
Heaven gained another angel. You will be truly missed Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig Betsy Smith you guys are in my prayers. -- Jasmine LaGois
Today I lost a wonderful mentor, friend, role model, second mom, and an amazing woman of God! Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig you will never know how important to my life you were growing up... I thank you for everything you did for me in my life. —
feeling sad. I am so so sorry that your gone... I am glad to have been able to see you a couple of weeks ago... You were such an important part of my life growing up... I love you! I know I will get to see you again in Heaven one day!!! Jesus is with you!!! You were an amazing role model for me... I am at a lost for words!!! I love you!Melissa Carslile
To my beautiful friend I will miss you, you were a gift in my life. I will miss you so much. -- Cathy Baker
It's sad to hear of Lynn's passing. She was an amazing mother, role model, and Christian woman. She will be missed greatly. RIP to one of God's Angels. -- Heather Taylor
At a loss for words. . can't stop the tears. Heaven got a amazing angel today. I will miss you more than words can say Momma Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig. I will never forget all you did for me even when I was at my worst. —
feeling shattered. -- JamieDawn Thompson McConnellLynn Marie Spalinger Schallig you were my friend since 7th grade. I will miss you. You always brightened my day. Even though we have not seen each other in a long time and became facbook friends you always made me feel like your sister! May your family and Jaye be comforted by the Father up above you love so much.
I am thankful to have known you. And so sorry I could not have said goodbye. -- Rita Winegardner
The world lost a dear and wonderful woman this morning. Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig's hugs could warm and soothe like no other. Betsy Smith and Colleen Schallig, your mama will be greatly missed! Though I didn't see her often she made me feel like I'd never been away and that no matter what I was the most important person just by being with her. I'm so sorry for your loss. Know that there are many prayers and loves coming your way right now. -- Brooke Christiansen
I'm am so very thankful I got to see you one more time before you left us .I love you and will always miss you... -- Adra Hughes
I lost my sister in law today. She was a sweet, wonderful woman with a big heart. She was always there to help me when I needed help with mom and I'm sure there are numerous other people that also have stories to tell about Lynn and her kindness. My heart goes out to her family: my brother Jaye, Betsy,Colleen, and Michael. Lynn was a hands-on mom so there will be a large void in their lives that will be difficult and probably never be filled. I pray that God will give them peace and hope. Some day we will be reunited with our loved ones and it will be a wonderful thing. That is the hope that I pray they cherish in their hearts. "Some Day..." -- Analise Schallig
I am still having trouble accepting this. You were a second mom to me.. Growing up in your presence has truly impacted me. I will always love you and remember all the time we spent together. We did not have enough time together. I will miss you always -- Crystal Trask
You will be missed!!! -- Candi Bennett
A golden heart stopped beating today cuz God only takes the best. I will always miss you my friend, Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig, In many ways you have been my strength and I will always remember that. You were always there for me and many others. You had a heart of gold and you did all that you could to be there for anyone who needed it. It didn't matter if it was a shoulder to cry on or one of your special hugs. We all love you. Love you forever and always. RIP my friend. -- Robin McConnell
My heart goes out to all the family members and many friends of Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig. There are no words right now that can help...but it does help to know that you are not going through this horrible time alone.....The Comforter is going through this with you.....every second....every heartbeat.....every emotion....every thought....He is helping carry this burden that you alone cannot bear....I love you Colleen Schallig and Betsy Smith and girls and so many of our extended family that are also grieving.....you are in our thoughts, prayers, and love.... -- Cathy Abernathy
I love you sooo much and I will never forget the love you showed for everyone! You are an amazing person and will be remembered by lots of family and friends. Please watch over everyone from heaven and tell my daddy Chris hi please! Prayers and hugs to the schallig family! -- Kimberley Trask
Love you Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig. You were another mother to me. 30 years of knowing you will never be enough. Miss you so much. Love you. —
feeling heartbroken. -- Carol CordesMy heart is breaking for the Schallig family today!! What a great loss! Lynn was an amazing person, she was a step in mother to half of Lebanon, I'm sure of it! She never turned anyone away, and loved them all deeply! She will be greatly missed! -- Tabi Corbett
Heaven gained another angel. You will be truly missed Lynn Marie Spalinger Schallig Betsy Smith you guys are in my prayers. -- Jasmine LaGois
No comments:
Post a Comment