I loved her as my own. I lived at her house 5 nights a week. My mom used to tell me "if you aren't at my home, at least I know your safe here". She is and was amazing.
You know the last time I saw your mom, I was at the doctors office. I had my two children. My youngest was just months old. She looked at me and remembered me and she said hi. The last thing she told me was your youngest is not too young to go to Bible School. I will pick him up. He is so ready to embrace God. And I looked at your mom and I knew but that's exactly where he should go.
Your mom was the most pure and beautiful soul I've ever met. Even though she's gone I want you to remember her as the soul that she was. So willing to reach out to the younger crowd. To always bring them closer to God. Your mom had a heart of gold. There is no doubt she is sitting up in heaven with Jesus. Your mom was beautiful and she still is. Your mom gave so much to me as a teenager, she is and was so darn beautiful inside and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment